What are the major attractions in Mildura?
Adventure is just around the bend at Ornamental Lakes Park. It's one attraction you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. Mildura Waves and the Langtree Hall Museum are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mildura?
If you're trying to find day-trip inspiration, we've got a couple of suggestions. Situated 19 miles away, Pomona is certainly worth jumping in the car for. Murray-Darling Junction Park ought to be at the top of your list here. The Perry Sandhills and the Wentworth Pioneer Museum are terrific attractions too. The locals will also probably point you in the direction of Robinvale, 45 miles away. If you can only see one attraction here, make sure it's the Robinvale Organic Wines. (But we're also big fans of the Robinvale Golf Course and Robinvale Leisure Centre.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mildura?
Here's our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter feature is about to become your new BFF. Browse the biggest discounts, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab trip to a nearby rental car office may result in some impressive savings;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your dream ride.