What are the major attractions in Mildura?
If your trip to Mildura is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Stop by Mildura Brewery Pub. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. Putt Putt Family Fun Centre and Ornamental Lakes Park are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mildura?
If you're after things to do around Mildura, you certainly won't come up short! Robinvale, just 47 miles away, offers some great attractions that'll keep you occupied. Want an excuse to go check it out? Robinvale Organic Wines and Robinvale Golf Course ought to do. If you need any more persuading, also consider Robinvale Leisure Centre.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mildura?
Below are our top recommendations to bag the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these deals;
- And finally, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Mildura?
Mildura has so much to offer. You could chill out for a week or two in this place and barely scratch the surface. If you'd like to experience as much as possible in this bustling metropolis, a rental car is a must. Bear in mind that driving around big cities usually comes with tight streets and sparse parking spaces. Don't worry though, because a small ride like a compact will make this much easier to manage. If you're aiming to skip town and discover the mountains that Mildura is well known for, you'll probably prefer a vehicle with more room to move. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make those road trips a dream.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mildura?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Mildura, a spacious SUV could be a good choice. If you're hoping for the cheapest price possible and plan on doing a lot of city driving, an economy car is a smart pick. All you need to do is work out what's the best fit, round up the troops, and hit the highway.