How can I get a cheap car rental in South Australia?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our handy filter feature is going to be your new best friend. Measure up the biggest deals, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and score some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.