Where is Queensland?
Time is ticking. Don't fritter away valuable time waiting for cabs. Reserve a rental car and enjoy the freedom of having your own set of wheels. Before you hit the highway, here are some basic facts about Queensland. Queensland is a state of Australia. You might like to start things in its capital city, Brisbane. Roughly 2,189,900 people reside here.
What are the major attractions in Queensland?
Can't wait to get moving on your big Queensland getaway? Thinking about what sort of things to include in your schedule? There's no need to worry — we can give you a few pointers. Here are some iconic attractions in this awesome place:
- The Gabba (808 miles from the center of Queensland, Australia)
- Carnarvon National Park (19 miles from the center of Mount Moffat, Queensland)
- Australia Zoo (1 mile from the center of Beerwah, Queensland)
What are the best road trip destinations in Queensland?
Being in control of when and where you travel is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your trip around Queensland and delight in the freedom of exploring all its best destinations at your own speed. Discover some (or all) of this place's most well-known cities:
- Brisbane (population of 2,189,900)
- Gold Coast (population of 591,500)
- Townsville (population of 196,200)
- Cairns (population of 153,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Queensland?
We've compiled all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter feature is going to be your new best friend. Compare all of the cheapest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest bargains for your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Book as soon as your dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.