What are the major attractions in Adelaide?
If your trip to Adelaide is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Discover the best of what this place has to offer by adding Adelaide Festival Centre and Government House to your schedule. If you've got some extra time, swing by Rundle Mall and Adelaide Oval too.
Near the city center, Parliament House is one spot you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have some room on that travel schedule, The Bradman Collection and Adelaide Casino will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Adelaide?
Time to get those wheels spinning and journey out to McLaren Flat. Just 19 miles away, a road trip here will be easy. Looking for an excuse to check it out? Hugo Wines Cellar Door and Graham Stevens Wines ought to work nicely. If you need any more convincing, also consider Woodstock Wines.
Where are the best beaches near Adelaide?
There's nothing quite like rolling down the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air in your hair while you're cruising beside the sea. Pack some supplies and spend a day soaking up the sun at one of the fantastic beaches near Adelaide. Well-loved options include:
- West Beach (6 miles away).
- Henley Beach (6 miles away).
- Grange Beach (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Adelaide?
Situated 0.2 miles from Adelaide, Adelaide Convention Centre is a terrific place to go for a work conference. After a long day of networking, you'll be able to hop into your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Adelaide?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore a pushover!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Last but not least, secure your booking as soon as possible to grab yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Adelaide?
Some people find driving in busy traffic in big cities a little daunting. But in a small ride like a compact, those bustling Adelaide streets will be a snap. Prefer to spend your days exploring the surrounding desert landscapes? Check out our selection of full-size and mid-size SUVs. With loads of space and oomph under the hood, these bigger rides will make those long, scenic drives even more memorable. Crossing off all the activities and sights that Adelaide is famous for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Adelaide?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Adelaide. From luxury models to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?