Where is Australian Capital Territory?
There's plenty to be explored in Australian Capital Territory, and there's nothing like jumping headfirst into your adventure with a rental car. Here's a little info to get you going. You can't say that you've explored every nook and cranny of Australia without stopping by the state of Australian Capital Territory. While you're here, don't forget to call in to its capital, Canberra. This vibrant destination is home to around 367,800 people.
What are the major attractions in Australian Capital Territory?
An epic road trip begins with a perfectly priced rental car — together with a medley of renowned sights en route! We've got the scoop on a few Australian Capital Territory attractions that simply beg for a pit stop. Climb in, buckle up and get set to discover the delights of Telstra Tower. This landmark draws in many adventurers each year and is 2 miles from the prominent city of Canberra. Compose the perfect driving playlist and explore National Zoo and Aquarium as well. Once you've turned up the music, you'll find it 1 mile from the middle of Molonglo Valley.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Australian Capital Territory?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Sift through the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- And finally, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to grab a truckload of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Australian Capital Territory?
A dream to drive and with great gas mileage — it's hardly surprising that compact cars are the most popular type of rental vehicle in Australian Capital Territory. And if you plan to roll down the bustling streets of Canberra or Queanbeyan, you'll be happy you chose a smaller ride too. Zip through traffic, squeeze into crowded parking lots, and glide down narrow lanes — find out why bigger doesn't always mean better!
Lakes and rolling hills, anyone? Enjoying the natural gems that Australian Capital Territory has to offer will be a piece of cake with your trusty rental car. If being outdoors and scenic road trips are your top priority, consider renting a full-size car or an SUV. They'll give you lots of power and ample space for all your supplies.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Australian Capital Territory?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip around Australian Capital Territory, a comfortable SUV could be your perfect match. If you'd like the cheapest possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is decide what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.