How can I get a cheap car rental in Western Australia?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Look into as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!