How can I get a cheap car rental in Western Australia?
Below are our top tips if you're looking to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our handy filter tool is about to become your new BFF. Check out the hottest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab trip to a neighboring rental car office could mean significant savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Western Australia?
Compact cars are the most popular rental car category in Western Australia. And if you want to spend any amount of time rolling around the lively streets of Perth or Rockingham, you'll soon find out why. Trade the van or SUV for wheels that are stylish and compact — parking is a breeze and they're a dream to drive!
That said, Western Australia is widely known for its sandy shores, beaches, and desert landscapes. It'd be a shame not to leave the city to check out those jaw-dropping scenes. If that's something you want to do, consider booking an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't think you'll take the road less traveled, you'll be glad you have all that extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Western Australia?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Western Australia, a spacious SUV could be the answer. If you'd like the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, an economy car is hard to beat. All you need to do is work out what'll suit you best, pack up the car, and hit the wide, open road.