What are the major attractions in Waco?
If your trip to Waco is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Dr. Pepper Museum. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some room on that travel schedule, Waco Convention Center and Magnolia Market at the Silos will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Waco?
If you have a few more days to spare and you don't mind traveling 59 miles, take a look at Cleburne. This happening destination has loads of things to see and do. Explore the area beginning with Plaza Theatre Company, Johnson County Courthouse and Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum. Locals will also probably point you in the direction of Corsicana, 53 miles away. If you can only see one attraction here, make sure it's Corsicana Field Aviation Heritage Foundation Museum. (But we'd also recommend Cook Center Planetarium and Navarro College.)
Where are the best convention centers near Waco?
Situated 0.2 miles from Waco, Waco Convention Center is a terrific place to go for a conference. After an exhausting day of mingling and networking, you'll be able to get behind the wheel of your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Waco?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our hard-working filter tool will become your new best buddy. Compare the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies as quick as a flash;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Waco?
Waco knows how to dazzle. You could chill out for a week or two here and not run out of things to do. If you'd like to soak up as much as possible in this thriving metropolis, a rental car is a must. Keep in mind that city driving often goes hand in hand with tight streets and limited parking spaces. But don't worry — a mini or compact car can make this less daunting. If you're in the mood to put the city behind you and explore the coastal plains that Waco is famous for, you may prefer a vehicle with more room. A full-size or mid-size SUV will make that scenic road trip even more fun.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Waco?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream ride is far easier than you think! Picture yourself cruising down the highway in a classy sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you want is a reliable set of wheels to bring you safely from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Waco.