What are the major attractions in McKinney?
If your trip to McKinney is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Not too far from the city center, Collin College is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have room on that schedule, Heard Craig Center for the Arts and Oak Hollow Golf Course will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near McKinney?
If you've seen all the main attractions in McKinney, don't put away your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some big-name attractions just down the road. Dallas is only 31 miles away and the home of Dallas World Aquarium. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth a visit.
Where are the best convention centers near McKinney?
If you're mainly here for business-related purposes, you'll likely be going to Plano Convention Center. You'll find it 11 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in McKinney?
We've put together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're bagging the best offer around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay immediately, so keep a lookout for these penny-pinching offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for McKinney?
With your very own rental vehicle, McKinney is yours to enjoy. People flock to this captivating city for lots of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The main priority for big families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a van. Travelers on a budget love the great mileage and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or a mini. If you're looking to turn some heads in McKinney, you could even check out our special category for a ride that'll make any car buff go wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in McKinney?
First of all, there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in McKinney. What you go for depends on your funds and what you're planning to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need a set of wheels to get from A to B as cheaply as possible, we can help you out with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).