What are the major attractions in Katoomba?
If your trip to Katoomba is all locked in but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Blue Mountains Cultural Centre. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have room on that schedule, Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum and Katoomba Scenic World will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Katoomba?
You don't have to spend all your time in Katoomba, particularly when big-name attractions are not too far away. Sydney is 53 miles away and the home of Sydney Opera House. It's well worth a visit.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Katoomba?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our handy filter tool will soon become your new best friend. Measure up the hottest deals from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Katoomba?
Some travelers find dodging traffic in big cities a bit tricky. But in a small ride like an economy or compact car, those bustling Katoomba streets will be a walk in the park. Prefer to spend your days discovering the surrounding sandy shores? Check out our range of SUVs. With plenty of room and more oomph under the hood, these larger rides will make those scenic drives even more memorable. Crossing off all the sights and activities that Katoomba is known for has never been easier with your own set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Katoomba?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Katoomba, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the best solution. If you want the best possible deal and plan on doing a lot of city driving, an economy car is a smart pick. All you need to do is decide what's the best fit, throw your bags in the trunk, and clock up those miles.