What are the major attractions in Shalimar?
If your trip to Shalimar is all booked but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Eglin Air Force Base and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. These top attractions are certain to leave an impression.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering new places. While you're here, Northgate Shopping Center and Eastgate North Shopping Center should be among them. Another popular attraction to consider is Shalimar Pointe Golf Club.
What are the best road trip destinations near Shalimar?
If you're up for a little more adventure, keep on driving to Panama City, 59 miles from Shalimar. There are plenty more wonderful things to see and do here, including Panama City Mall and Tyndall Air Force Base Visitor Center. Still in the mood for some sightseeing? Punch Pensacola into your GPS. This appealing destination is also home to a few rewarding sights like Historic Pensacola Village and Pensacola Civic Center, and it's only 37 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Shalimar?
If you adore feeling the sea breeze on your skin and the sight of seabirds soaring over the ocean, jump behind the wheel and spend a couple of hours wandering beside the water at James Lee Park. You'll find this gorgeous stretch of coastline 11 miles from Shalimar.
Where are the best convention centers near Shalimar?
If you plan to do some serious networking in the convention centers of Shalimar, it'd be good to secure your own set of wheels. That way, you'll be able to go for a spin, check out some nearby attractions and be sure that you'll make it there on time. You'll likely be heading to one of these buildings:
- Emerald Coast Convention Center (4 miles away).
- Emerald Coast Conference Center (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Shalimar?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your destination;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab ride to a close-by car rental office might mean some impressive savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some car rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so make sure you watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Shalimar?
No matter your motoring needs in Shalimar, CarRentals.com will take you here, there and everywhere quickly and efficiently. If you're in the city for work, a premium car is a good fit. These types of vehicles come with high-quality finishes, plush interiors, and a host of modern features. Vacationing on a budget and hoping to save cash? A compact car or a mini may be an ideal choice. These smaller cars are cheaper to rent and fantastic for navigating busy streets and traffic. If you've got the kids (and a good deal of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the space and room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Shalimar?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream car is far easier than you think! Imagine the joy of tearing down the open road in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you're looking for is a dependable set of wheels to get you quickly from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Shalimar.