What are the major attractions in Dorval?
If your trip to Dorval is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget to pack your camera when you go to Concordia University Loyola Campus. This fantastic attraction is sure to provide some perfect photo opportunities.
Plan a stop at Dorval Municipal Golf Club. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on your itinerary, Peter B Yeomans Cultural Centre and Golf Dorval will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dorval?
If you have a bit of spare time and you're happy to travel 19 miles, take a look at Terrebonne. This lively place offers up plenty to see and do. Ile des Moulins, Multiglace and Centre de Golf Le Versant alone make the drive out here worthwhile. Situated 50 miles away, Granby is another popular tourist destination. If you visit, make sure you check out Musée canadien de l’Arme et du Bronze, Cedars Golf and Miner Golf Club.
Where are the best beaches near Dorval?
One of the benefits of renting a car while you're staying in Dorval is that you can explore some of the area's amazing beaches whether it's rainy or sunny. So, grab your sunglasses (or your waterproof coat) and get ready to head to one of these top options:
- Saint-Timothee Islands Beach (19 miles away).
- Sandy Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Dorval?
If you're going to Dorval for work-related reasons, you'll probably be visiting some business and convention centers. With your own rental car, you're sure to arrive on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- Masonic Memorial Temple (9 miles away).
- Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier (10 miles away).
- Palais des Congrès (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dorval?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our nifty filter tool is going to become your new bestie. Check out the biggest deals from all over the web quickly and easily;
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're scoring the best offer around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to drive off with some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Dorval?
With your very own set of wheels, Dorval is yours to enjoy. People make their way to this delightful city for varying reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. A key priority for large families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to an SUV. Those on a budget enjoy the affordability and great mileage of our smaller cars, such as an economy or compact car. If you're in the mood to create an impression in Dorval, you could even have a glimpse at our special category for a ride that'll make any car buff dizzy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dorval?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream car is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the feeling of cruising around town in a snazzy sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're looking for is a reliable set of wheels to bring you safely from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Dorval.