What are the major attractions in Dallas?
If your trip to Dallas is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Paulding County Historical Society and Museum. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your schedule, WellStar Paulding Hospital and Paulding County Courthouse will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dallas?
You might be wondering what else is around you. Venture outside of Dallas and you’ll encounter a few big-name sights. Centennial Olympic Park is well worth a visit. You'll find it in Atlanta, 25 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dallas?
Here are some of our top suggestions to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best bargains for your location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and score some of the best rates around;
- Book as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Dallas?
Whatever your motoring needs in Dallas, CarRentals.com will help you get to where you're going with ease. If you're in the city for business reasons, a premium car is a good fit. These vehicles boast top-quality finishes, lavish interiors, and a host of modern extras. Vacationing on a budget and want to save a few dollars? A compact car or a mini may be an excellent choice. These small rides are cheaper to rent and fantastic for zipping around busy city streets. If you've got the youngsters (and loads of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dallas?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Dallas, a comfortable SUV could be the perfect solution. If you're looking for the best possible deal and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is work out what's the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the wide, open road.