Car rentals in Grand Junction: All you need to know
You want a great car to take you around Grand Junction whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the top sites around town and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Grand Junction. CarRentals.com has gathered your most popular questions about renting a car in Grand Junction. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I get a great deal on a car rental in Grand Junction?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag budget-friendly deals. Just type in your travel dates and go down the variety of rental car suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Grand Junction. You should also:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the total cost before you rent
- Determine the car you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Grand Junction.
What rental suppliers have outlets in Grand Junction?
In Grand Junction, CarRentals.com has 4 rental companies to pick from, like Budget. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Grand Junction?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Colorado city means you're certain to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Grand Junction?
Normally, the age limit for renting a car in Grand Junction is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the United States of America. Additionally, many suppliers charge an added fee if you are under 25. Be sure to read over the terms to figure out what the total will be before you reserve your rental.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Grand Junction?
When driving around Grand Junction or the rest of the U.S. of A., you will need insurance. Many suppliers need proof of insurance before you pick up your vehicle. The majority of countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to pay for temporary insurance with the rental supplier. Moreover, as a U.S. citizen, you can also add on Collision Damage Coverage through CarRentals.com during checkout.
The major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) will typically offer coverage. But many of them have restrictions, such as not covering bigger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. Be sure to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you travel to Grand Junction.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to search for a gas station close to your car rental supplier
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Grand Junction.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for anyone who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the fine print before you book.
Before you drive off
Be sure you check a few items prior to leaving the rental lot on your Grand Junction adventure. You should take time to:
- Check out the car and make certain there is no dents or scratches. If you notice any, mark it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Grand Junction rental car today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. CarRentals.com has the ideal car rental that can suit your needs and not break the bank.