What are the major attractions in Basalt?
If your trip to Basalt is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
There are loads of things to do around here. Don't head home without visiting Penny Hot Springs and Capitol Creek Trail. If you can, also check out Maroon Lake Scenic Trail.
What are the best road trip destinations near Basalt?
You don't have to spend every waking moment in Basalt when there's a great big world out there! Just 31 miles away, Vail will keep you entertained with top attractions like Vail Ski Resort. Searching for another reason to visit? Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is also within close reach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Basalt?
Here are our top tips if you're looking to bag the best deal on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter tool will soon become your new bestie. Compare the cheapest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable prices for your desired location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're receiving the best possible price in town;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Basalt?
With your very own rental vehicle, Basalt is all yours to discover. People visit this charming city for a host of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The top priority for families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to an SUV. Travelers on a budget usually go for the fuel-efficiency of our smaller vehicles, such as a mini or an economy. If you're eager to attract a few admiring glances in Basalt, you could even peruse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan go all tingly with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Basalt?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Basalt. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model.