What are the major attractions in Longmont?
If your trip to Longmont is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Pacific Events Center. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some space on your travel schedule, Longmont Museum and Deer Mountain Trail will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Longmont?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to explore beyond Longmont. They include Coors Field in Denver — an appealing road-trip destination just 28 miles away. Afterwards, point your wheels in the direction of United States Mint.
Where are the best convention centers near Longmont?
If you're here for a conference, you'll find Pacific Events Center situated 1 mile from Longmont. During one of your breaks, make your way to a nearby café to snatch a few moments to yourself — networking and socializing can be exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Longmont?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our handy filter tool to point you toward the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a nearby rental car facility could mean some generous savings;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Longmont?
Whether you're traveling solo or with the entire family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect ride for your Longmont trip. A mini is an ideal option if you'll be spending most of your time downtown. Thrifty and efficient, they'll take you from A to B with ease. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, have a look at our special category. You're certain to find something that will turn a few heads! Got the young ones in tow? A spacious full-size car will suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Longmont?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of luxurious rental vehicles in Longmont. What you end up going with depends on how much you're willing to spend and what you're planning to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not pick up an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a flashy mid-size sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).