What are the major attractions in Snowmass Village?
If your trip to Snowmass Village is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Think of Snowmass Village and then say the first thing that jumps to mind. You probably said "Snowmass Mountain," right? Being such a famous attraction, you just can't miss it. Toss your luggage into the back seat and check it off your bucket list.
Buttermilk Mountain and Aspen Highlands are some significant attractions that all visitors should make time to stop by. Map out your route and spend a couple of hours experiencing each one.
Stop by Snowmass Mall. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. Snowmass Sports and Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Snowmass Village?
Put a few more miles on that rental car and drive 43 miles to Vail. Vail Ski Resort is one of the cool attractions to swing by. Looking for another good reason to make your way there? Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is also within easy reach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Snowmass Village?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are set. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Snowmass Village?
With your own set of wheels, Snowmass Village is yours to enjoy. People visit this delightful city for a wealth of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The biggest priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Those on a budget enjoy the great mileage and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or a mini. If you're eager to turn some heads in Snowmass Village, you could even have a glimpse at our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan go weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Snowmass Village?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Snowmass Village. From SUVs with trunk space galore to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.