What are the major attractions in Gilroy?
If your trip to Gilroy is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
A scan of a postcard stand will tell you that a trip to Gilroy wouldn't be complete without checking out Gilroy Premium Outlets. Considered the most iconic sight in the city, you might want to spend more time here than a brief stop.
Close to the center, Las Animas Park is one sight you might like to add to your to-do list. Farmer's Market and Satori Cellars are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gilroy?
Explore Gilroy for its unique style and character. That said, you also have iconic landmarks within easy access. Santa Clara University hardly needs an introduction. Located about 28 miles away in San Jose, your travel itinerary should include this unmissable attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Gilroy?
Nothing says vacation like hopping in the car and cruising to the seaside. Gilroy has some gorgeous beaches close by, so grab a book (and a kite if it's breezy) and take a day trip to one of these fantastic options:
- Manresa State Beach (19 miles away).
- Sunset State Beach (19 miles away).
- La Selva Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Gilroy?
If you're in town for a corporate conference, you'll find Mount Madonna Center situated 10 miles from Gilroy. During one of your breaks, head to a nearby restaurant to grab some food — socializing and networking can be very tiring.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gilroy?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab drive to a nearby rental car center may result in big savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so watch out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Gilroy?
Whatever your motoring needs in Gilroy, CarRentals.com will get you from point A to B with ease. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car may be right up your alley. These types of vehicles boast top-quality finishes, luxurious interiors, and a host of modern features. Traveling on a shoestring budget and need to save cash? A mini or a compact car will suit your needs. Little runabouts like these are cheaper to rent and terrific for maneuvering through those busier city streets. If you have a few kids (and plenty of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Gilroy?
For some, owning a luxury vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting the car of your dreams is as easy as a few clicks! Imagine the feeling of cruising around town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you want is a reliable set of wheels to bring you safely from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Gilroy.