What are the major attractions in Suitland?
If your trip to Suitland is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Robert F. Kennedy Stadium and Nationals Park. These noteworthy attractions are sure to leave an impression.
There's nothing quite as exciting as exploring new places. While you're in the area, Airmen Memorial Museum and Fort Dupont Park should be among them. Another popular attraction here is THEARC.
What are the best road trip destinations near Suitland?
If you've crossed off all the major attractions in Suitland, you won't want to take off your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some famous attractions a little further out. About 34 miles away in Baltimore, National Aquarium in Baltimore lures the masses all year round. Why not head there and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best convention centers near Suitland?
After spending hours mixing with like-minded individuals, it's always good to know you can relax and unwind somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Suitland for business, these are some of the popular convention centers that are close to hotels, restaurants and cafés:
- Arts and Industries Building (6 miles away).
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (7 miles away).
- La Maison Française (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Suitland?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our nifty filter tool will become your new best friend. Sift through the cheapest bargains from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a nearby rental car facility might reward you with some significant savings;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Suitland?
Whether you're traveling on your own or with the family, CarRentals.com can help you find a perfect set of wheels for your Suitland trip. An economy car is an ideal option if you plan to spend almost all of your time in the city center. Cheap to rent and with impressive mileage, they'll take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you feel like splashing out, take a peek at our special rental category. You're sure to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the youngsters in tow? A spacious SUV should suit all your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Suitland?
First of all, there's a wide variety of both high-end and economy rental vehicles in Suitland. What you go for depends on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to get you around town as efficiently as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).