What are the major attractions in Takoma Park?
If your trip to Takoma Park is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Maryland Stadium and University of Maryland-College Park. These popular attractions are certain to impress.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. Some of the top attractions in the area are Washington Adventist University, Takoma Park Farmers Market and Montgomery College. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Takoma Park?
Explore Takoma Park for its distinct character and style. That said, you've also got world-famous attractions just a day trip away! Wanderers from all over the world head to National Aquarium in Baltimore. You can reach it from Baltimore, 31 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Takoma Park?
Constantly traveling for work-related reasons? Convention centers are probably familiar places to you. With easy access to hotels and restaurants, your trip is sure to be a success if you're booked in at any of these places:
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (6 miles away).
- La Maison Française (6 miles away).
- Arts and Industries Building (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Takoma Park?
Here you'll find our top recommendations if you're looking to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Takoma Park?
Whether you're hitting the road by yourself or with the entire family, CarRentals.com will help you find a suitable set of wheels for your adventure in Takoma Park. A mini is a superb option if you'll be spending a lot of your time in the city center. Cheap to rent and dependable, these cars will take you from A to B easily and quickly. If you feel like standing out from the crowd, check out our special category. You're sure to find something that'll attract some attention! Got the youngsters with you? A roomy full-size SUV will meet your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Takoma Park?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge variety of both economy and high-end vehicles to rent in Takoma Park. What you go with will depend on how much you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a car to get from A to B as efficiently as possible, we can help you out with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).