What are the major attractions in St. Pete Beach?
If your trip to St. Pete Beach is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget to charge your camera when you pay a visit to Fort De Soto Park. This terrific attraction is sure to provide some incredible photo opportunities.
Not far from the city center, Polynesian Putter is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. Boca Ciega Bay Aquatic Preserve and Upham Beach are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near St. Pete Beach?
Don't just drive from point A to point B. Get more out of your car rental by making a detour to Tampa. Just 25 miles from St. Pete Beach, it's home to popular attractions like Florida Aquarium and Tampa Theater. Sarasota is another place to keep your eye on. It's situated just 28 miles away. If you venture out this way, Siesta Key Public Beach and St. Armands Circle should be on your must-do list.
Where are the best beaches near St. Pete Beach?
Nothing screams vacation like hopping in the car, putting on some tunes and heading to the coast. St. Pete Beach has some stunning beaches nearby, so bring along a good book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and set off to one of these idyllic options:
- Gulfport Beach Recreation Area (2 miles away).
- Fort De Soto Park (6 miles away).
- Manatee Public Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near St. Pete Beach?
If you have some important work-related business to attend to in St. Pete Beach, chances are you'll be spending plenty of time at a major convention center. If that's the case, you might like to hear about the ones that have cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Nova 535 (7 miles away).
- NOVA 535 Unique Event Space (7 miles away).
- The Coliseum (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Pete Beach?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Our clever filter tool is about to become your new best buddy. Compare the hottest bargains from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for St. Pete Beach?
A rental car will help you travel from A to B easily in St. Pete Beach. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to make your budget go further, a mini or a compact is an excellent option. These smaller cars are economical to run and a cinch to park. If you've got the kids in tow, a full-size car will give you all the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Pete Beach?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around St. Pete Beach, a robust and stylish SUV could be the answer. If you'd like the best possible deal and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is a smart pick. All you need to do is decide what suits you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the wide, open road.