Car rentals in Largo: All you need to know
A Largo car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even see what the rest of Florida has to offer. We've answered the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Largo. Keep reading to find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I find a bargain car rental in Largo?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to get budget-friendly rates. Just type in your travel dates and go through the variety of rental car suppliers, choose the top rental locations, and find the best offers in Largo. You should also:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you will know the actual cost before you book
- Don't get more car than you'll need. Typically, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Largo rental car.
What rental companies have agencies in Largo?
In Largo, we have 5 car rental suppliers to pick from, like Avis. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Largo?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Florida city means you're certain to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Largo?
Normally, to rent a car in Largo you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the United States of America. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the supplier's terms to discover any additional charges is before you book your vehicle.
Does Largo require rental car insurance?
When driving in Largo or the rest of the United States, you will need insurance. Almost every supplier needs proof of insurance before you rent a car. Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to purchase additional insurance through the rental car dealer for your trip, if you think your insurance won't cover you while traveling through the U.S.A.. Additionally, as a U.S. citizen, you can also book Collision Damage Coverage through CarRentals.com at checkout.
The major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) will usually offer coverage. But many of them have restrictions, like not covering large vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. It is best to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you head to Largo.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to find an open gas station close to the drop-off location
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out choice. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you want to check out all that Largo and maybe even the rest of Florida offers, you are going to want unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Largo. Go over the fine print to make certain they are truly "unlimited."
Know before you go
Make sure you check a few things before you leave the lot on your Largo adventure. It's worth the time to:
- Check out your car and determine if there is any damage or scratches. If so, write it down on the paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Largo car rental today
Maybe you're traveling solo, maybe you're bringing your partner or kids, or maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. No matter the situation, CarRentals.com has a car rental that can align with your requirement and not deplete your travel piggy bank.