Where is Colombia?
Colombia is waiting for you. There's no end to the new experiences you'll be able to have once you slide into that rental car. To really get all you can out of your trip, here are some basics that everybody should know. You'll find Colombia on the continent of South America. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Bogota, will come into view. If you're looking to get an insight into how this country is run, a visit here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in Colombia?
You might have trouble getting a parking spot right in front of these popular attractions, but trust us — they're definitely worth a little walk. The best thing about heading to Colombia is ticking these off your bucket list:
- Atanasio Giradot Stadium (2 miles from the center of Medellin (and vicinity), Antioquia)
- Botero Plaza (2 miles from the center of Medellin (and vicinity), Antioquia)
- Cementerio Central (8 miles from the center of Bogota (and vicinity), Cundinamarca)
What are the best road trip destinations in Colombia?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this spectacular country. Colombia is one of those special places where the journey is just as exciting as each of its awesome destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can spend as long as you like discovering all there is to see. Here are some of the most well-known regions to explore in this extraordinary place:
- Bogota (population of 7,674,400)
- Cali (population of 2,392,900)
- Medellin (population of 2,000,000)
- Barranquilla (population of 1,380,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Colombia?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab ride to a neighboring car rental outlet may mean significant savings;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.