Where is Argentina?
Argentina is ready and waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you can have once you climb into the driver's seat of that rental car. To get everything you can out of your trip, here are some basics that everybody ought to know. Located on the continent of South America, Argentina has loads to offer everyone. No trip here would be complete without swinging by the country's capital, Buenos Aires.
What are the major attractions in Argentina?
Almost ready to take off on your Argentina vacation? Want some tips on what kind of things to put on your itinerary? There's no need to worry — we're here to give you a few pointers. Here are a few iconic attractions in this thrilling place:
- Independence Park (2 miles from the center of Rosario, Santa Fe (province))
- Gigante de Arroyito Stadium (2 miles from the center of Rosario, Santa Fe (province))
- Plaza 25 de Mayo (4 miles from the center of Rosario, Santa Fe (province))
What are the best road trip destinations in Argentina?
Being in control of when and where you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take charge of your journey around Argentina and delight in the freedom of exploring all its biggest and best destinations at your own pace. Here are some of the most impressive regions to visit in this extraordinary place:
- Buenos Aires (population of 13,076,300)
- Cordoba (population of 1,428,200)
- Rosario (population of 1,173,500)
- Mendoza Wine Region (population of 876,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Argentina?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter feature will soon become your new bestie. Measure up the biggest discounts, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're getting the best offer around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged a full extra day;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.