Where is Bolivia?
Driving in a foreign country is a daunting thought for some travelers, but there's no need to stress. Get up to date on the following info and you'll be cruising your rental car through the winding roads of Bolivia in no time at all. You'll find Bolivia on the continent of South America. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, La Paz, will appear. If you're hoping to find out how the country is run, a stop here is a no-brainer.
What are the major attractions in Bolivia?
Almost ready to get going on your Bolivia vacation? Want some tips on what kind of things to put on your travel itinerary? There's no need to fret — we're here to point you in the right direction. Here are some well-renowned attractions in this exciting destination:
- Tiwanaku (0.1 miles from the center of Tiahuanaco, Tiwanaku)
- La Paz Metropolitan Cathedral (0.6 miles from the center of La Paz (and vicinity), La Paz)
- San Francisco Church (1 mile from the center of La Paz (and vicinity), La Paz)
What are the best road trip destinations in Bolivia?
Bolivia is a wonderful place to take to the highways and byways in your own rental car. Turn up the music and enjoy the freedom and independence of stopping off at all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most appealing tourist destinations. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most popular cities:
- Cochabamba (population of 900,400)
- La Paz (population of 812,800)
- Sucre (population of 224,800)
- Oruro (population of 208,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bolivia?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Our clever filter tool is about to become your new bestie. Scan the hottest deals, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to secure some great savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.