Where is Siesta Key?
If you're about to start organizing your Siesta Key adventure, we can help you out with a few basic facts — before you collect a rental car!
An island of United States of America, Siesta Key is a place of fascinating cultures and traditions.
Hurl your bags in the trunk, put your keys in the ignition and get ready to cruise out of Siesta Key. With a population of 51,900, there are lots of interesting people for you to meet in Sarasota.
What are the major attractions in Siesta Key?
If your trip to Siesta Key is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Sometimes short drives are fun too. Just down the road, St. Boniface Episcopal Church Labyrinth and The Landings will keep you entertained. After you've checked them off your list, head in the direction of Crescent Beach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Siesta Key?
Here are some of our top tips to grab the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Research as many different deals as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- Check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car outlet might result in some impressive savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these penny-pinching deals;
- And lastly, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Siesta Key?
Get ready for a fun-filled adventure in Siesta Key. The car you choose depends on the type of vacation you're planning. If you're traveling on your own, why not opt for a compact car? They're great on gas and a cinch to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, think about an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for everyone's suitcases.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Siesta Key?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Siesta Key. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal.