What are the major attractions in Roubaix?
Not too far from the city center, the La Piscine is one spot you might like to add to your must-see list. Roubaix Hotel de Ville and the Sart Golf Club are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Roubaix?
Don't just travel from A to B. Get the most out of that car by making a pit stop at Snellegem. Located 35 miles from Roubaix, it offers well-known attractions like Church of Our Lady and the Groeningemuseum. Bruges, 35 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the journey. Be sure to take a look around Minnewater and Bruges Belfry, two great sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Roubaix?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Browse as many different offers as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Scan the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab journey to a neighboring rental car center might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and score some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some impressive savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.