What are the major attractions in Tourcoing?
Head out into the wider Nord region and get closer to nature with some activities like cycling. If you're after more, don't miss your chance to go sunbathing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tourcoing?
Be sure to have enough gas in the tank, because Snellegem is worth making a detour for. Located 3 miles from Tourcoing, it boasts some fantastic attractions, such as Church of Our Lady and the Groeningemuseum. Nothing screams fun like a road trip, so why not extend your journey to Bruges? It's 35 miles away and also features a few appealing sights, such as Minnewater and Bruges Belfry.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tourcoing?
Here's a rundown of all the tricks of the trade to help you save some serious cash:
- Our terrific filter feature will soon become your new best friend. Sift through the hottest discounts, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these money-saving deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.