What are the major attractions in Marquette-lez-Lille?
If your trip to Marquette-lez-Lille is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked any of the locals for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Citadel of Lille and Old Stock Exchange. These noteworthy attractions are bound to leave an impression.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. Some of the most popular attractions in the vicinity are Musee de la Poupee et du Jouet ancien, Church of Saint Vincent, Marcq en Baroeul and Flandres Golf. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Marquette-lez-Lille?
You don't have to limit your adventuring to just Marquette-lez-Lille. Calais is only 56 miles away and features a nice range of close-by things to see and do, such as Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle. After that, point your rental car toward Les Six Bourgeois.
Where are the best convention centers near Marquette-lez-Lille?
Rental cars are a fantastic option for professionals who travel frequently. If your time in Marquette-lez-Lille is mainly for business-related reasons, you should know where the best convention and business centers are. Here are just some of the top suggestions:
- Lille Grand Palais (3 miles away).
- Maison Folie Wazemmes (4 miles away).
- Centr'Expo (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Marquette-lez-Lille?
Below are our top recommendations if you want to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're receiving the cheapest offer in town;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Marquette-lez-Lille?
Get ready for your upcoming adventure in Marquette-lez-Lille. The car you choose depends on what kind of vacation you're planning. If you're traveling solo, why not choose a compact car? They're economical to run and a piece of cake to park. If you're hitting the road with a few friends, think about an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more room to move and space for everyone's bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Marquette-lez-Lille?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Marquette-lez-Lille. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?