What are the major attractions in Moreno Valley?
If your trip to Moreno Valley is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You simply can't visit without stopping by March Field Air Museum. This attraction draws many travelers every year. Time to find out what makes it so popular.
Wondering what else deserves a place on your itinerary? Many travelers also find time to see Lake Perris and Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park.
What are the best road trip destinations near Moreno Valley?
If you've ticked off all the main sights in Moreno Valley, don't be in a rush to hang up those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some world-famous sights a short commute away. Westmont is 31 miles away and the home of California State Polytechnic University Pomona. It's well worth a visit.
Where are the best convention centers near Moreno Valley?
Heading off to Moreno Valley for work-related reasons? After a tiring day of mingling and networking, you might find your stomach shouting out for food. Thankfully, these convention and business centers offer an easy commute to some wonderful cafés and restaurants:
- Riverside Convention Center (9 miles away).
- National Orange Show Events Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Moreno Valley?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions if you want to grab the best price on a car rental:
- Our hard-working filter feature will be your new best buddy. Scan the hottest discounts from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so make sure you look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Moreno Valley?
Whether you're traveling alone or with your friends, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect set of wheels for your Moreno Valley trip. A compact car is an ideal choice if you're planning to spend almost all of your time downtown. Economical and with good mileage, these cars will get you from A to B quickly and easily. If you're eager to make a splash, take a look at our special category. We know you'll find something that'll elicit some envious stares! Got the youngsters in tow? A roomy SUV should tick all your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Moreno Valley?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Moreno Valley. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model.