How can I get a cheap car rental in San Bernardino County?
Here's our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.