How can I get a cheap car rental in San Bernardino County?
Here are our top tips if you want to bag the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our terrific filter feature will be your new best friend. Check out the biggest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're getting the absolute best deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, try getting a better deal by switching up the days in your search;
- Nobody enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in San Bernardino County?
Sometimes it pays to think small, particularly if you'll be navigating the streets of San Bernardino and Victorville. Economy rental cars are the top pick for travelers in San Bernardino County — and there's so much to love about them. Easily zip around town, enjoy fabulous gas mileage, and save money on rental fees. These low-cost little cars prove bigger isn't always better!
Our job is getting you to new places. And when you're traveling through San Bernardino County, that just has to include its foothills. Get your hit of adventure and take in jaw-dropping scenery from the comfort of an SUV or a full-size SUV. You'll appreciate that extra legroom and luggage space on those long, scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in San Bernardino County?
First of all, there's a huge range of luxurious rental vehicles in San Bernardino County. What you go with will depend on your budget and what you're planning to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not grab a high-end SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a car to get you from A to B as efficiently as possible, go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).