What are the major attractions in Middletown?
If your trip to Middletown is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Artfarm. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your travel schedule, Van Vleck Observatory and Wesleyan University will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Middletown?
Clock up a few more miles on that rental car and travel 22 miles to New Haven. Yale University is just one of the top attractions to stop by. Yale Bowl is another popular attraction.
Where are the best convention centers near Middletown?
After spending loads of time rubbing shoulders with like-minded people, it's always nice to know you can rest and relax somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Middletown on business, these are some of the convention centers that are close to hotels and cafés:
- Wadsworth Mansion (1 mile away).
- Connecticut Convention Center (16 miles away).
- Connecticut Expo Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Middletown?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Research as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best prices for your selected destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score yourself a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Middletown?
With your own rental vehicle, Middletown is your oyster. People make their way to this city for lots of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. The top priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to an SUV. Thrifty travelers usually go for the affordability of our smaller rentals, such as an economy or compact car. If you'd like to turn some heads in Middletown, you could even have a glimpse at our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan tremble at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Middletown?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Middletown. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. What type of car will it be this time?