What are the major attractions in Waterbury?
If your trip to Waterbury is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Close to the center, Carrie Welton Fountain is one sight you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. Apothecary Building and Waterbury Green are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Waterbury?
If you're in the mood for a little more adventure, keep on driving to Hartford, 25 miles from Waterbury. There are plenty more wonderful things to experience here, including Bushnell Park and Mark Twain House. Get set to start clocking up those miles, because Yale University and Yale Bowl are also a rewarding day trip. You'll find these great sights in New Haven, 19 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Waterbury?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Research as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that job completely painless!);
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best prices for your chosen location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting the best deal around;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- Last but not least, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to grab the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Waterbury?
No matter your motoring requirements in Waterbury, CarRentals.com will get you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car is a good fit. These kinds of vehicles boast top-quality finishes, lavish interiors, and a host of modern extras. Vacationing on a budget and in the mood to save cash? A mini or a compact car is the way to go. Little runabouts like these are economical to run and perfect for navigating tight city streets. If you have the youngsters (and loads of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Waterbury?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a wide variety of luxury rentals in Waterbury. What you end up opting for is largely dependent on your budget and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not book a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after something to whiz around town in as efficiently as possible, you're better off going with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).