What are the major attractions in Cergy?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Essec Business School. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Pontoise Cathedral and Neuville Lakes Water Sports Area will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cergy?
Cergy has some wonderful sights, but there's more to see in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound? Palace of Versailles is worth a visit. It's located in Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole, 16 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cergy?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup locations to make sure you're receiving the best deal around;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these great offers;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your booking as soon as possible to bag yourself the biggest savings!