What are the major attractions in Longjumeau?
If your trip to Longjumeau is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
There's nothing like exploring somewhere new. While you're here, Georges Brassens Park and Portes de l'Essonne Aquatic Centre should definitely be among them. Another favorite attraction to consider is Vilgenis Castel.
What are the best road trip destinations near Longjumeau?
Longjumeau is amazing, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to discover a little farther down the road. Chessy is just 25 miles away. Travelers who visit usually have Disneyland® Paris near the top of their itineraries.
Where are the best convention centers near Longjumeau?
If you're going to Longjumeau for work-related reasons, you'll probably be visiting some convention and business centers. With your own rental car, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- Espace Jean Monnet (4 miles away).
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (10 miles away).
- Palais Abbatial (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Longjumeau?
Below you'll find our top recommendations if you want to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Look into as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable discounts for your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're receiving the cheapest offer around;
- If your dates are flexible, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you watch out for these great offers;
- Book as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Longjumeau?
Sure, you can explore Longjumeau without a rental car. But with so much to see and do here, having one would certainly make your stay more enjoyable. If you plan to get out of town and on the open road, opt for a car rental with some power. A larger car like an SUV will take you to the area's rivers in roomy comfort. Going to spend the majority of your time in the city center? An economical, small car is a wise choice. Maneuvering through narrow streets and squeezing into tight parking lots will be a walk in the park in one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Longjumeau?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Longjumeau, a spacious SUV could be the ideal solution. If you want the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, a budget compact is a smart pick. All you need to do is decide what suits you best, pack up the car, and hit the highway.