What are the major attractions in Fayetteville?
If your trip to Fayetteville is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Fayette County Library. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have space on your travel schedule, Holliday Dorsey Fife House Museum and Old Fayette County Courthouse will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Fayetteville?
Grab your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've crossed off the sights in Fayetteville, you'll discover a big-name attraction not too far away. About 28 miles away in Atlanta, Centennial Olympic Park lures big crowds year-round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best convention centers near Fayetteville?
After spending time mingling with like-minded individuals, it's always nice to be able to kick back and relax someplace nearby. If you're traveling to Fayetteville for work-related reasons, these are some of the convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- Spivey Hall (12 miles away).
- Georgia International Convention Center (16 miles away).
- Atlanta Expo Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Fayetteville?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Browse as many different offers as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- And lastly, secure your wheels as soon as possible to grab yourself a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Fayetteville?
No matter your motoring requirements in Fayetteville, CarRentals.com will get you from one place to another with ease. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These kinds of vehicles boast high-end finishes, sleek interiors, and a host of modern features. Traveling on a shoestring budget and interested in saving a few dollars? A mini or a compact car may be a good option. Little runabouts like these are fuel-efficient and awesome when it comes to dashing about traffic. If you've got the youngsters and loads of luggage in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Fayetteville?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Fayetteville. From SUVs with space to spare to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.