What are the major attractions in Covington?
If your trip to Covington is all sorted out but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Explore the best that this city has to offer by adding National Underground Railroad Freedom Center and Paul Brown Stadium to your must-see list. If you have an extra day to spare, swing by Great American Ball Park and Carew Tower as well.
Close to the city center, Roebling Murals on the Floodwalls is one sight you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have room on your schedule, Northern Kentucky Convention Center and General James Taylor Park will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Covington?
Discover the delights of nearby Williamstown. What's 31 miles when you've got your very own ride? The journey there is half the fun! Ararat Ridge Zoo should be at the top of your list here. Ark Encounter and Williamstown Lake are also not to be missed. Maysville is another popular option. It's 53 miles away and boasts a variety of awesome things to see and do. National Underground Railroad Museum, Russell Theatre and Kentucky Gateway Museum Center are only the start.
Where are the best convention centers near Covington?
After spending time chatting to like-minded individuals, it's always great to be able to rest and relax somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Covington primarily for work, here are some of the popular convention centers that are close to hotels, restaurants and cafés:
- Northern Kentucky Convention Center (0.2 miles away).
- Duke Energy Convention Center (1 mile away).
- Sharonville Convention Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Covington?
We've pulled together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Covington?
Whether you're getting away solo or with the whole family, CarRentals.com will help you find a suitable set of wheels for your Covington adventure. An economy car is a terrific choice if you're going to be spending lots of time in the center of the city. Cost-effective and reliable, these cars will get you from A to B quickly and easily. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, rent a ride from our special category. You're certain to find something that'll spark some envious glances. Got the little ones in tow? A spacious full-size car will suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Covington?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Covington. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.