What are the major attractions in Auburn?
If your trip to Auburn is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the best attractions in the area are Little Mulberry Park, Elisha Winn House and Hamilton Mill Golf Club. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Auburn?
Auburn offers some spectacular sights, but there's more to keep you entertained in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound? About 37 miles away in Atlanta, Centennial Olympic Park attracts the crowds year-round. Why not head there and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Auburn?
Be sure to pack your favorite book and perhaps even a volleyball. Auburn has some glorious beaches you can drive to, such as:
- Sunset Cove Beach (16 miles away).
- Lanier World Waterpark (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Auburn?
We've pulled together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're scoring the absolute best deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Auburn?
No matter your motoring needs in Auburn, CarRentals.com will get you from point A to B with ease. If you're visiting for work, a premium car may be right up your street. These types of vehicles boast top-quality finishes, lavish interiors, and a whole host of extras. Hitting the road on a budget and eager to save money? A mini or a compact car is the way to go. These cool little rides are cheaper to rent and good for zooming around city streets. If you've got the youngsters (and plenty of luggage) in tow, a full-size car promises the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Auburn?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Auburn. From SUVs with space to spare to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model.