What are the major attractions in Pleasant Prairie?
If your trip to Pleasant Prairie is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Few things top exploring new places. While you're here, Jelly Belly Center and Pleasant Prairie RecPlex should be among them. Another favorite attraction to visit is Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pleasant Prairie?
Pull out your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've crossed off the best sights in Pleasant Prairie, you'll discover a must-see attraction just a little further out. About 34 miles away in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Art Museum attracts the crowds all year round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Pleasant Prairie?
Load up the car with yummy snacks and set off to one of the beautiful beaches near Pleasant Prairie. Some of the most popular places to have a seaside picnic are:
- Illinois Beach State Park (8 miles away).
- North Beach Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Pleasant Prairie?
Socializing and networking with people can be tiring. So if you're visiting Pleasant Prairie for a business trip, you'll be thrilled to learn that there are some awesome places to rest and relax near these convention centers:
- DeKoven Center (12 miles away).
- Living Light Community Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pleasant Prairie?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our amazing filter feature to help point you toward the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to be sure you're scoring the absolute best price in town;
- You can often save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Pleasant Prairie?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own wheels. Whatever the reason for your journey to Pleasant Prairie, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles for you to choose from. Heading to the city with your other half? Make things even cozier by renting a convertible. A delight to drive and a breeze to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these zippy rides. A full-size SUV is a great choice for large families. There's room enough for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will get you from meeting to meeting in serious style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Pleasant Prairie?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Pleasant Prairie. From luxury models to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?