What are the major attractions in Kenosha?
If your trip to Kenosha is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, St. Nicholas Church is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. Dinosaur Discovery Museum and Elsie Mae's Canning are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kenosha?
Visit Kenosha for its distinct style and character. With that said, you've also got iconic attractions just a short road trip away! About 31 miles away in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Art Museum attracts big crowds year-round. Why not head there and see what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Kenosha?
Fling a bucket in the back seat and go on a road trip to one of the area's stunning seaside stretches for some beachcombing fun. See how many fascinating treasures you can find peppered along the water's edge before you journey back to Kenosha. Some of the top beaches to pen down are:
- North Beach Park (11 miles away).
- Illinois Beach State Park (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Kenosha?
If you're going to a corporate conference in Kenosha, you may want to follow up with your new connections over dinner. Luckily, these convention centers have some fantastic restaurants and cafés close by:
- DeKoven Center (9 miles away).
- Living Light Community Center (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kenosha?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to become your new best friend. Check out the hottest deals from all over the web with just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep a lookout for these deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Kenosha?
With your own set of wheels, Kenosha is yours to enjoy. People head to this city for a variety of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. A key priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Travelers on a budget usually go for the great mileage and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as a compact car or mini. If you're looking to turn some heads in Kenosha, you could even check out our special category for a ride that'll make any car lover go wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kenosha?
First of all, there's a broad range of both economy and luxury rental vehicles on offer in Kenosha. What you go with will depend on your budget and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? Otherwise, if you just need something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).