What are the major attractions in Palmetto Bay?
If your trip to Palmetto Bay is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
If you asked any of the locals for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Zoo Miami and Dadeland Mall. These top attractions are certain to impress.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. A few of the top attractions in the vicinity are Coral Reef Park, Charles Deering Estate and Deering Estate at Cutler. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Palmetto Bay?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Fort Lauderdale is worth making a detour for. Situated 37 miles from Palmetto Bay, it boasts some wonderful attractions, such as Fort Lauderdale Stadium and Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Boca Raton is another place to keep your eye on. It's located just 53 miles away. If you venture out this way, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and Florida Atlantic University should be on your itinerary.
Where are the best beaches near Palmetto Bay?
Fill up the gas tank, put on some tunes and get ready to feel the salty sea air on your face. Palmetto Bay has some beautiful stretches of coastline, such as:
- Crandon Park (11 miles away).
- Rickenbacker Causeway Beach (12 miles away).
- South Pointe Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Palmetto Bay?
Often travel for work-related purposes? Convention centers are most likely familiar places to you. With easy access to hotels and cafés, you can be sure your trip will be a success if you're booked in at any of these places:
- Coconut Grove Convention Center (9 miles away).
- Fair Expo Center (9 miles away).
- Miami Airport Convention Center (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Palmetto Bay?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Compare as many different offers as possible (we make that task completely painless!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're receiving the absolute best offer in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for a full extra day;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these kinds of deals;
- Finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Palmetto Bay?
Get set for a fun-filled adventure in Palmetto Bay. The car you pick depends on the type of vacation you're planning. If you're traveling by yourself, why not choose a compact or a mini? They're economical to run and a breeze to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, book an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for everyone's bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Palmetto Bay?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Palmetto Bay, a roomy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you want the best possible price and plan to stick to city driving, an economy car is hard to beat. All you need to do is choose what's the best fit, round up the troops, and clock up those miles.