Car rentals in Leonardtown: All you need to know
A Leonardtown car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even find out what the rest of Maryland has to offer. CarRentals.com has answered your most popular questions about car rentals in Leonardtown. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How can I find a great deal on a rental car in Leonardtown?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to book budget-friendly deals. Just enter your travel dates and go through the variety of car rental companies, choose the top rental locations, and find the best packages Leonardtown has to offer. You can also:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the true cost before you rent
- Determine the vehicle you'll need for your drive. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Leonardtown?
From budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty to global names like Ace and Enterprise, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Leonardtown?
That depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Leonardtown. If you're having a little trouble deciding, make sure to look over our chart below. We have compared the most popular types of vehicles for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Leonardtown?
Normally, the age limit for car rentals in Leonardtown is 21. Please note, you may find that there is an added fee if you're under the age of 25 or for higher category vehicles. Go through the terms to figure out what the exact charge will be before you book your vehicle.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Leonardtown?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you're renting a car. With that said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, these policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it's necessary, you can simply add it at checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to find an open gas station near your rental car supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually recommend that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Leonardtown?
Unlimited miles is a good option if you plan to do some sightseeing or visit several clients all over Leonardtown. You can cruise as much as you like and not incur added charges. Review your policy to discover if there are mileage restrictions.
Before you drive off
Make sure you check out a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should take time to:
- Walk around the car and make certain there is no damage or scratches. If so, mark it down on the paperwork
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable working the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Leonardtown rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Leonardtown has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the great restaurants, famous landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Leonardtown.