What are the major attractions in Gignac-la-Nerthe?
There's nothing like a few insider tips when it comes to sights and attractions. Secure your rental car with CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then hit the road!
What are the best road trip destinations near Gignac-la-Nerthe?
Situated 35 miles from Gignac-la-Nerthe, Ollioules is a popular stop on most people's road-trip itineraries. Make your way here to access Tour Royale and the Musee National de la Marine, a couple of terrific attractions to highlight on your map. Arles, 35 miles away, is another destination that's worth the trek. Make sure you take a look at the Cirque Romain and Church of St. Trophime, two top-notch attractions in the area.
Where are the best beaches near Gignac-la-Nerthe?
There's nothing quite like winding down the car window and feeling the salty air in your hair while you're cruising by the seaside. Pack some snacks and spend some time checking out one of the stunning beaches near Gignac-la-Nerthe. Well-loved options include:
- Plage Du Jai (3 miles away).
- Martigues Garden Beach (9 miles away).
- Plage des Catalans (9 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Gignac-la-Nerthe?
Socializing and networking with new people can be exhausting. So if you're traveling to Gignac-la-Nerthe on a work trip, you'll be pleased to hear that there are some great places to put your feet up near these popular convention centers:
- International Fair and Exhibition Center Marseille (12 miles away).
- Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gignac-la-Nerthe?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our convenient filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable offers for your desired location;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab trip to a nearby car rental center might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a mountain of savings!