What are the major attractions in Vitrolles?
If your trip to Vitrolles is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure can be found around every turn here. A few of the best attractions in the vicinity are Parc du Griffon, Karting de L'Etang and Plage Du Jai. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vitrolles?
Put a few more miles on that rental car and travel 34 miles to Arles. Church of St. Trophime is just one of the top attractions to swing by. Afterwards, point your rental car toward Abbey de Montmajour.
Where are the best beaches near Vitrolles?
No matter what the weather forecast is, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the awesome beaches near Vitrolles from the comfort of your own rental car. When you get near the ocean, keep an eye out for seabirds drifting over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Plage Du Jai (4 miles away).
- Calanque du Cap Rousset (10 miles away).
- Martigues Garden Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Vitrolles?
Hang out with the local people while you're in Vitrolles by heading to an event at one of the great convention centers. There are some exciting things on, so browse through the schedule and jot down a date. Recommended places include:
- International Fair and Exhibition Center Marseille (16 miles away).
- Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vitrolles?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Use our handy filter tool to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Vitrolles?
Whether you're on the road by yourself or with a group, we have the ideal set of wheels for you in Vitrolles. If you want something small, why not grab the keys to a mini? These nifty cars are easy to drive and affordable to run. Excited to get out and explore the surrounding areas? An SUV might be just what you need. If you'd rather pull out all the stops on this vacation, make an impression with one of our ritzy premium cars.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Vitrolles?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in Vitrolles. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. The choice is yours.