What are the major attractions in Vitrolles?
Nothing beats a few insider tips and hints when it comes to attractions and experiences. Book a rental car via CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the road!
What are the best road trip destinations near Vitrolles?
If you're looking for a pleasant pit stop, turn your steering wheel in the direction of Arles. It's home to popular attractions like the Cirque Romain and Church of St. Trophime, and it's only 35 miles from Vitrolles. Ollioules, 35 miles away, is another destination that's worth the trek. Make sure you take a look at Tour Royale and the Musee National de la Marine, two top-notch attractions in the area.
Where are the best beaches near Vitrolles?
Vitrolles has some gorgeous coastal areas, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what interesting shells and treasures you can find strewn beside the water at one of these top beaches:
- Plage Du Jai (4 miles away).
- Martigues Garden Beach (11 miles away).
- Plage des Catalans (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Vitrolles?
Heading off to Vitrolles for work-related reasons? After a tiring day of mingling and networking, you might find your stomach calling out for food. Thankfully, these convention centers are close to some wonderful restaurants and cafés:
- International Fair and Exhibition Center Marseille (16 miles away).
- Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vitrolles?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Use our handy filter feature to steer you towards the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your desired location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.