What are the major attractions in Fulton?
If your trip to Fulton is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
There's nothing like discovering new places. While you're in town, Fulton Speedway and Thunder Island should definitely be among them. Another top attraction to stop by is Battle Island State Park Golf Course.
What are the best road trip destinations near Fulton?
We know you're curious about what else is around you. Head a bit outside of Fulton and you'll find some world-class sights. Museum of Science and Technology barely needs an introduction. Located about 22 miles away in Syracuse, your travel itinerary should include this must-see attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Fulton?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable deals for your desired destination;
- Look at the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab journey to a nearby car rental office may mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Nobody enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Fulton?
No matter your motoring needs in Fulton, CarRentals.com will get you from A to B comfortably and efficiently. If you're visiting on business, a premium car may be right up your street. These sorts of vehicles boast high-quality finishes, lavish interiors, and a host of modern features. Hitting the road on a budget and looking to save a few bucks? A mini or a compact car may be a top choice. These smaller cars are inexpensive to run and awesome when it comes to dashing about busy city streets. If you have the kids (and tons of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Fulton?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Fulton, a roomy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan to stick to city driving, an economy car is a clever pick. All you need to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the trunk, and hit the wide, open road.