What are the major attractions in Dayton?
If your trip to Dayton is all sorted out but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
There are loads of things to see and do in the surrounding region. Don't head home without visiting Liberty County Courthouse and First Methodist Church. If you can, also check out Liberty Municipal Park.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dayton?
More fun and adventure is just around the corner, so buckle up! Travel 34 miles down the road and spend some time at Houston Natural Science Museum and Memorial Park. You'll find these terrific attractions in Houston. Still up for some sightseeing? Punch Galveston into your GPS. This appealing destination also offers some rewarding sights like Bishop's Palace and Grand 1894 Opera House, and it's just 50 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dayton?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Compare as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Dayton?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Dayton, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you're in the city on business, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These sorts of vehicles boast high-end finishes, exquisite interiors, and a host of modern features. Traveling on a small budget and interested in saving some cash? A compact car or a mini may be an excellent choice. These smaller cars are cheaper to rent and good for getting around traffic and busy streets. If you have the kids (and plenty of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dayton?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a great range of both economy and luxury rental vehicles on offer in Dayton. What you end up opting for will depend on what you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up a high-end SUV, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after something to get you from A to B as efficiently as possible, maybe go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).