What are the major attractions in Cold Spring?
If your trip to Cold Spring is all organized but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Stonecrop Gardens draws plenty of travelers like yourself. If you still have room on your travel itinerary, squeeze in Hudson Highlands State Park too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cold Spring?
Explore Cold Spring for its exceptional style and character. That being said, you've also got big-name sights just a short road trip away! About 50 miles away in New York, Times Square attracts the masses all year round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Cold Spring?
Wind down the window and take in the cool, salty air as you head towards Lake Welch Beach. 19 miles from Cold Spring, it's a fantastic place to go for a restful day out by the ocean.
Where are the best convention centers near Cold Spring?
Situated 19 miles from Cold Spring, Mid-Hudson Civic Center is a fantastic place to go for a work conference. After a tiring day of mingling and making new friends, you'll be able to hop into your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a relaxing cruise around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cold Spring?
Here are some of our top tips if you want to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- Compare as many different offers as you can (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab trip to a neighboring car rental center might score you some generous savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep a lookout for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Cold Spring?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and flexibility like your own car. Whatever the reason for your travels to Cold Spring, CarRentals.com has a fantastic selection of vehicles to pick from. Heading to the city with your beau? Get a little cozy by grabbing the keys to a convertible. Lots of fun to drive and a breeze to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these little rides. A van is a great option for big families. There's loads of space for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're on a business trip, a premium car will take you from meeting to conference in serious style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cold Spring?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Cold Spring, a roomy SUV could be a good choice. If you want a fantastic bargain and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and hit the highway.