What are the major attractions in Brevard?
If your trip to Brevard is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Nothing tops discovering new places. While you're here, Connestee Falls Park and Connestee Falls Golf Club ought to be among them. One more sight to think about stopping at is Crystal Mountain Gem Mine.
What are the best road trip destinations near Brevard?
If you've ticked off all the main attractions in Brevard, don't be in a rush to pack away those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some world-renowned sights a little further out. Asheville is 31 miles away and the home of Biltmore Estate. It's well worth a day trip.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Brevard?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you save:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable bargains for your selected location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A brief cab ride to a neighboring car rental office might reward you with big savings;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to grab a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Brevard?
No other mode of transportation can offer you convenience and flexibility like your own car. No matter the reason for your adventure to Brevard, CarRentals.com has a great selection of vehicles for you to pick from. Spending a weekend in the city with your other half? Fire up the romance by going for a convertible. Lots of fun to drive and a piece of cake to park, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these zippy rides. A minivan is a great match for families. There's plenty of room for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, when you want. If you're on the road for work, a premium car will take you from the boardroom to your hotel in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Brevard?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Brevard. From SUVs with trunk space galore to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than an engine and four wheels.