What are the major attractions in Antibes?
If your trip to Antibes is all organized but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You'll have to get up early if you're planning to check out all the fascinating sights this place has to offer. Marineland Antibes and Promenade de la Croisette are non-negotiable. Palace of Festivals and Conferences and Chateau Grimaldi shouldn't be forgotten either.
Not too far from the city center, Musee Napoleonien is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. Port Vauban and Musée Peynet are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Antibes?
Put some extra gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to get out and go exploring beyond Antibes. They include Frejus Cathedral in Saint-Raphael — a tempting road-trip destination just 22 miles away. Searching for another reason to head there? Frejus Amphitheatre is also within close reach.
Where are the best beaches near Antibes?
Fill the gas tank, turn on the engine and get ready to feel the fresh salty air on your face. Antibes offers some stunning stretches of coast, such as:
- Plage de la Batterie (4 miles away).
- Plage Le Tiercé (5 miles away).
- Gazagnaire Beach (5 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Antibes?
If you have some important business to see to in Antibes, there's a high chance you'll be spending loads of time in a major convention center. If that's the case, you might like to hear about the ones that have cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Juan les Pins Palais des Congres (1 mile away).
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences (5 miles away).
- Scène 55 (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Antibes?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Check out as many different offers as possible (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to watch out for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Antibes?
Whether you're getting away by yourself or with a few friends, CarRentals.com can help you find the perfect wheels for your adventure in Antibes. An economy car is a fabulous option if you're planning to spend a lot of time in the city center. Economical and fuel-efficient, they'll take you from A to B easily and quickly. If you feel like splashing out, pick a ride from our special category. We know you'll find something that'll attract a bit of attention! Got the youngsters in tow? A roomy full-size car will suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Antibes?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Antibes. From sporty models with all the mod cons to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.