What are the major attractions in Juan-les-Pins?
If your trip to Juan-les-Pins is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
If you asked any of the locals for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Marineland Antibes and Promenade de la Croisette. These popular attractions are bound to make an impression.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. Some of the top attractions in the area are Juan les Pins Palais des Congres, Thuret Garden (Jardin Thuret ) and Musee Napoleonien. Leave enough space on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Juan-les-Pins?
You don't have to limit your adventuring to just Juan-les-Pins. Saint-Raphael is only 19 miles away and features a great range of close-by things to see and do, such as Frejus Cathedral. After that, point your rental car toward Frejus Amphitheatre.
Where are the best beaches near Juan-les-Pins?
There's nothing quite like winding down the car window and feeling the cool sea air in your hair while you're driving beside the sea. Pack some supplies and spend a few hours basking in the sun at one of the gorgeous beaches near Juan-les-Pins. Popular options include:
- Gazagnaire Beach (4 miles away).
- Mace Beach (5 miles away).
- Plage de la Batterie (5 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Juan-les-Pins?
If you're going to Juan-les-Pins for work-related purposes, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some convention centers. With your own rental car, you can rest easy knowing you'll make it there on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- Juan les Pins Palais des Congres (0.2 miles away).
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences (5 miles away).
- Scène 55 (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Juan-les-Pins?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Juan-les-Pins?
Rent some wheels and see Juan-les-Pins your way. Want to soak up some nature? Go with an SUV. This vehicle is perfect for those craving outdoor adventures. Just want to get easily from A to B and traveling lightly? If you're not planning on driving for long distances, a compact or a mini is a great option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Juan-les-Pins?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Juan-les-Pins. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?