Car rentals in East Irvine: All you need to know
You want a great automobile to get around East Irvine whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. See the top sites around town and pull up in front of the best restaurants in East Irvine. CarRentals.com has answered your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in East Irvine. Keep reading to find out the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
Where can I get a bargain car rental in East Irvine?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag the best deals. Simply enter your travel dates and scroll down the variety of rental car companies, choose the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly offers in East Irvine. You can also:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the actual cost before you rent
- Don't rent more car than you need. Typically, the smaller the car, the lower the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in East Irvine.
What rental companies have outlets in East Irvine?
From global names like Hertz and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Budget and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in East Irvine?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this California city means you're bound to find a vehicle that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in East Irvine?
Normally, the age limit for car rentals in East Irvine is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to review the rental agreement to find any additional charges will be before you book your car.
Is insurance required to rent a car in East Irvine?
Most countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car supplier, if you are concerned your insurance won't cover you while traveling through the United States. Otherwise, as a United States citizen, you can also book Collision Damage Coverage with CarRentals.com at checkout. Many credit cards (Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard) will offer coverage. But there may be limitations, like not covering bigger vehicles such as trucks or SUVs. It is best to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you travel to East Irvine.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually suggest that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you want to check out all that East Irvine and maybe even the rest of California offers, you're going to want unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over East Irvine. Review the fine print to make sure your mileage is truly "unlimited."
Before you drive off
Before you begin on your East Irvine adventure, be sure you check a few things prior to leaving the rental lot. You should:
- Inspect the car and make sure there is no damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your East Irvine car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels East Irvine has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the highly-rated restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the must-see sites in East Irvine.